Sonic Massage with Gongs
by Faye Henry
Join Faye and experience the mystical magical vibration of her eight Paiste Gongs.
Come relax and be showered by the pure cosmic vibration of divine love.
Immerse your body in the wonderful vibrations and amazing sounds and allow every cell to be gently massaged.
Sonic Massage benefits you by easily and effortlessly stilling the mind and bubbling the “issues out of your tissues” while you relax and float in the energy and vibrations of the gongs. Those attending often feel an immediate and easy shift of awareness and a deep state of relaxation.
Based upon the concepts and laws of quantum physics, using the scientific principles of vibration and resonance, a session helps instill a nature state of equilibrium. In this state, your body innately knows what to do to heal itself and does so easily. Most people who arrive with stress or pain leave without it, or with it greatly reduced.
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
7-8pm in the Sedona Room
Cost: $25 pre-purchased at www.TsVibrations.com/sedona or $30 at the door
What to bring:
- Yoga mat or blanket to lie on and a light blanket for warmth, as needed (chairs are available if preferred)
- Loose clothing for maximum comfort as you are bathed in the vibration of the gongs
- Pillow for head or knees, or both
- An open heart willing to be rejuvenated to your natural state
- Water to drink (no other type beverages or food allowed)
What people say about Faye:
(from another gong player who ordered my gong cds) "And the point is . . . YOU . . . play them like no one else. Pure magic. Can't wait to get my magic CDs for when I am in the car and not near my gong! Sweet woman - I cannot get enough gong!!!!!! It grows more beautiful and dear to me by the day. I cannot thank you enough for introducing me!" ~ Angela
"May you all have the pleasure
of meeting Faye Henry; she spreads great joy and
truth just by being present. Jeannette
Sebes-McDonald Chattanooga Tn
Faye…the amazing cosmic musician and her magical gongs!" ~ Jody, Yoga Instructor, Atlanta Ga
About Faye Henry:
Faye Henry is a woman with an outlook that could quite possibly transform the world, brings with her a palette full of skills: Pilot, air traffic controller, business owner, underwater videographer and photographer, video editor, computer programmer and web developer, gong artist, drummer, to name a few.
On a fall day in 2001, Faye walked into an herb store looking for carrot oil and came out with a whole new path in life. While she was in the herb store she was invited to attend a Reiki class. Against all odds and being extremely skeptical, she wound up in the class. This led to emotional healing classes, access energy transformation classes, quantum touch healing, dowsing, essential oils, lymphatic drainage study, and the clarity that the key to healing is sound and color.
These interests have blossomed in Faye’s life and she utilizes these skills for personal growth. She believes that everyone has within them the capacity to heal themselves; therefore no one really needs these services.
Faye believes we create everything in our lives with our thoughts and desires, that your focused attention is powerful and we need only to focus on being whole while reaching a state of complete relaxation to claim our health. The human body is amazing and powerful. When mind body and spirit are in balance and harmony, everything is possible to us now.
Previous venues with gongs:
- Coptic Conference in Johnson City Tn each year since 2010
- Southwest Dowsing Conference in Flagstaff
- Peaceful Meadow Retreat Boulder Co for Venus Transit
- The Peace Dome at the Metaphysical College for a Pre Venus Transit and World Peace weekend event
- National Dowsing Conference in Vermont 2 times
- Southeast Dowsing Conference Ashville, TN
- West Coast Dowsing Conference in Santa Cruz, CA
- ISHA Yoga
- With Tenzin, a Tibetan Buddhist Monk at various locations in North Georgia
- Numerous Raymon Grace Seminars around the US
- Various Yoga Studios and private events around the US
Faye’s gong sessions have inspired creativity in people to create paintings, poems, books and even a new line of ladies shoes! And a beautiful dancing woven pattern of cloth created by Sedona’s own Wendy the Weaver, Wendy Bialek.