Donation for Use of Space
|Location and size||Seating Capacity||Common Uses||Hourly
2,105 sq. ft.
(incl. 480 sq. ft. stage)
||Lectures, Workshops, Classes, Concerts, Weddings, Receptions, Theater, etc.||$90||$630 - 8 hrs.
$335 - 4 hrs.
910 sq. ft.
|Film Room/Fireside Chats,
|$70||$490 - 8 hrs.
$260 - 4 hrs.
685 sq. ft.
|$50||$350 - 8 hrs.
$185 - 4 hrs.
169 sq. ft.
|8||Conference Room, Consultations, Break-out Room||$25, plus a $15 (total) surcharge for evening rental||$150
- 8 hrs.
$ 75 - 4 hrs.
208 sq. ft.
|22||Group Discussions||$40/hr, plus a $15 (total) surcharge for evening rental||$270 -8 hrs.
$145 - 4 hrs.
437 sq. ft.
|20||Art Classes, Writing Classes, Break-out Room||$35||$245 - 8 hrs.
$125 - 4 hrs.
823 sq. ft.
|60||Weddings, Spiritual Talks, Lectures|| $90
$630 - 8 hrs.
$335 - 4 hrs.
|Book Store/Gift Shop
375 sq. ft.
|Sale of Books, CD's, etc., during intermission and/or breaks|
$75 per day
|Outdoor Events||Weddings, Receptions, Yoga, Art classes, Dance classes, etc.||Donation dependent on sites and length of time space is used.|
Deposit: A deposit of 50% of the total donation for use of space is required at the time of booking. Balance is paid fourteen (14) days in advance of event. A cleaning/security deposit (refundable if premises are left in original condition) is also required. All rentals are for a minimum of two (2) hours.
Staff support: There is support staff present during each event.
Beverages: Only bottled water is permitted, no other beverages, snacks or food. The only spaces which would allow food and other beverages are the Universal Room, the Kitchen and the Art Cabin (which all have vinyl covered floors). Catering venues are available upon request.
SCLC provides promotion of the event on the SCLC web site, email mailing list, flier/brochure placement in the Center and through the regional press. Rates for additional promotional services are available on request.
Bookstore Sales: Sales of books, tapes, CD’s, etc. and book signings associated with the event can be arranged and SCLC will be given 5% of gross sales, to be paid immediately after the event. SCLC reserves the right to offer sales of its usual products in the bookstore and to retain all sales revenue.
Sound, Lighting and Audiovisual Facilities
Great Room: The Great Room has a full array of audiovisual equipment including theater lighting, sound and video presentation capabilities, as well as a Steinway grand piano. Presentations in this room have a professional air and are always well received. The space can be set up theater-style or workshop-style with tables, depending on the nature of the presentation.
Sedona Room: The Sedona Room has a full array of audiovisual playback capabilities, as well as the ability to black out the room for daytime image projection needs, making it an environment suitable for films, fireside chats, receptions, yoga, etc.
The Following Basic Services are Included
for Programs held in
the Great Room and/or Sedona Room:
- Seats and tables set up in the room(s) to meet the needs of the program [up to six (6) - 72"x 36" rectangular tables]
- Registration area in the foyer
- Heat and/or air conditioning in the foyer and program room(s)
- Sound equipment: Surround speaker system (Sedona Room), One Lavalier or hand-held microphone, CD and audiotape players (Great Room)
- Lighting: Controlled room lighting (Great Room), Controlled stage lighting (Great Room)
- Projection screen, electrically controlled (Great Room and Sedona Room)
- Male and female restroom facilities off the foyer (ADA compliant)
- ADA compliant access
- Waste containers and their disposal
- Operable gas-fired fireplace in the Sedona Room
The Following Audiovisual Equipment is Available at Additional Cost:
- Epson PowerLite S7 Computer projector for Powerpoint Presentations, etc., $35 per day
- Sony Video Projector (VHS, DVD), $35 per day
- Videotaping equipment: Camera, Remote controlled camera, Recording deck with monitors, Duplicator
- Additional microphones: Lavalier, Hand-held
- 16-Channel sound console
- Professional technical support for lighting and sound is available at $25 per hour, $175 per day.
Available Audiovisual Facilities by Room
|Room||Sq. Ft||Seating||Projection||Playback||Recording||Lighting||Audio Mix|